- Essential information about current crowdfunding companies
- Summary ratings for company Management, Product and Investment
- Campaign progress tracking
- Company news and social media
- Alerts for all new published ratings
- Unlimited use
Have a look at the feature list below to help you decide which plan is best for you:
All prices inclusive of VAT
- Standard Premium
- Summary ratings for all campaigns Standard: Premium:
- Essential information on all live campaigns Standard: Premium:
- Alerts for all new ratings Standard: Premium:
- Campaign Comparisons Standard: Premium:
- Favourite Campaigns Watchlist Standard: Premium:
- Campaign progress tracking Standard: Premium:
- Company News, Social Media & Companies House Data Standard: Premium:
- SEIS / EIS Calculators Standard: Premium:
- Full, in-depth ratings Standard: Premium:
- Access to our entire archive of ratings Standard: Premium:
- Crowdfunding portfolio management, tracking and tax impact tools Standard: Premium:
Reproduction Licenses - for Entrepreneurs
If we've rated your campaign and you'd like to use our materials for your promotional activities or investor relations, we offer the following options:
- Roundel License
- For £149 + VAT we will send you an image file (format of your choice) proudly displaying your 3 roundels, to share as you wish. This license does not require the right to republish text or scores from the body of the Rating itself, however you can link from the Roundels to our website so your potential investors can register to view the whole report.
- Full Rating License
- For £499 + VAT we will send you a pdf of the whole rating, including the image file of the Roundels, that you can share with suitably qualified individuals (terms and conditions apply). You may also use extracts from the Rating on your campaign pages or other marketing materials.
If you just want to share a link to your rating, there's no fee.
If you'd like to speak more about these options and see a copy of our T's & C's, please get in touch.