We are hiring
Crowdrating is a fast growing start up looking to hire individuals who want to build a career in Financial Services, with a special focus on equity research. We are based in the stunning Kilver Court on the edge of Shepton Mallet in Somerset.
Head of Research
Would you like to join us as a Head of Research? Among other things, you would:
- be a key member of the senior team
- lead our team of analysts (based in Shepton Mallet, Somerset) helping to train and develop them
- work with us to develop our bespoke analytical tools & methodologies so we can offer more services and
- lead our outreach programme to external industry analysts
We are looking for someone who is:
- FCA qualified and has direct experience of running an equity research team
- able to generate high quality analytical research
- enthusiastic about the tech that will enable us to scale up further
- an excellent recruiter of team members
- good at and willing to network, especially with industry specialists and
- commercially astute and able to help grow our revenue base
The role can be full or part-time, starting at the beginning of 2018 (or earlier if the right person comes along). We are offering a package which requires, competitive salary, pension, share options and private healthcare.
To find out more please email Alex Heath
We need more talented analysts to research and evaluate more crowd funding campaigns and other marketplaces in due course.
You will have strong numeracy and analytical skills, including excellent spreadsheet skills and attention to detail. The right candidate will also have excellent written and presentation skills. You will be highly organised and able to work under pressure, as well as being a good team player and able to cope with a start up environment.
How to apply or find out more:
If you would like to find out more about these roles or apply for any of the jobs, please email us or call us on +44 (0) 1749 344 888.